Thermal Spray Masking Tape
SELF-ADHESIVE TEFLON COATED FABRICS (with safety yellow foils and silicone adhesive)
- 1.STANDARD QUALITIES in different shades of brown, which does not determine the quality
- 2.ANTISTATIC in black
- 3.PREMIUM VERSIONS
- 1.KC 0.076mm
- 2.KC 0.127mm
- 3.KC 0.152mm
- 4.KC 0.25mm
- 5.thicker sizes on agreement
Width of PTFE coated fabrics – the standard width is 1,000mm (wider on agreement, but max. 2,600mm).
Length of PTFE coated fabrics – the standard length of a roll is 50m for non-adhesive teflon fabric and 30m (or 33m) for self-adhesive teflon fabric (longer on agreement).
All thicknesses of non-adhesive and self-adhesive versions of standard quality and width of 1000mm and some thicknesses of antistatic and premium versions are always on stock.
The fabric is sold “in metres”. We can also cut it into formats according to your wishes.
Properties of PTFE coated fabrics:
- 1.thermal stability from -150°C to +260°C
- 2.non-adhesiveness, flexibility
- 3.resistance to infrared, microwave and ultraviolet radiation
- 4.strength up to 140kg/cm
- 5.dimensional stability
- 6.minimum sliding coefficient
- 7.electrical insulation
- 8.resistance to almost all industrial chemicals, thinners and solvents
- 1.food industry (foils for baking, contact baking, drying, freezing, bases for the preparation of confectionery)
- 2.packaging industry (endless transport and welding belts, bases for welding PVC and PE foils)
- 3.doors and windows industry (PVC windows, doors, blinds, welding different PVC profiles)
- 4.furniture industry (for bonding veneers and imitation foils to particle boards, wood)
- 5.textiles, shoes, automobiles, aircraft, the electrical industry, printing industry, production of rubber profiles