Coffee Dryer Machinery Teflon Conveyor Belt
PTFE fiberglass fabric is made from high intensity fiberglass yarn by plain weaving, satin weaving or cross grain, coated with fine quality PTFE Teflon latex and then dried.
Features of PTFE fiberglass fabric:
1. stable dimension, high intensity, elongation coefficient low
2. good temperature resistance, operating temperature from minus 70 to 260
3. low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant, good insulating ability
4. nonstick, fireproof, lower in aging.
5. good chemical resistance, it can resist all most of chemical medicines, acids, alkalis, coffe and salt.
Applications of PTFE fiberglass fabric:
1. used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, oven liner, or other liners.
2. used as non stick liners, intermediate
3. used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping material, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant etc
4. used as various conveyer belts, fusing belts, sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature, non stick, chemical resistance etc.
5.used as Vacuum Dryer Machinery such as E&E MERK and so on…
Nonstick pans are one of America’s favorite cooking tools; they are easy to use and clean, and they don’t require a lot of oil to grease the surface.
As popular as these convenient pans are, many Americans are unaware about the toxic coating that forms the nonstick surface.
Teflon, also known as PTFE, is a brand name for the special coating on nonstick pans. When these pans are overheated or left on the stove too long, the PTFE sometimes releases toxic fumes, which studies have shown can cause flu-like symptoms in humans and can be fatal to birds.
Nonstick cookware can also leach another toxic element directly into your food. The chemical perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), which is used in the making of PTFE, has been denounced by many experts for its carcinogenic properties. Additionally, some research has shown that the chemical can increase the risk of high cholesterol levels, thyroid disease and infertility.
Some experts argue that the amount of harmful chemicals and fumes from nonstick pans are not enough to make you seriously ill. According to their regulations, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) states PTFE as a coating is safe when used properly. But scientists are still indefinite on just how dangerous PFOA is to our health and more conclusive research is needed.
Instead of rolling the dice and waiting for more concrete evidence, Glassman suggests users should err on the side of caution.