American Jerky Pet Food PTFE Baking Mat
PTFE Toaster Bag/PTFE Baking sheet/PTFE Teflon Oven Mat/BBQ PTFE Oven Basket/American Jerky Pet Food PTFE Baking Mat
PTFE is best known generally as a non-stick lining in cooking utensils and on cutting tools, and as a thread seal tape. There are a vast number of industrial uses for which PTFE is available as block, sheet, rod and tube, all of which can be machined in similar fashion to metal. PTFE film can be formed by casting, extrusion or skiving (veneering) processes. .
There are a number of other fluorocarbons which have some degree of similarity to PTFE. The closest in performance properties, are commonly used for processing and coating:
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP). Working temperature is -260°C to +205°C. As it forms a proper film surface (as opposed to the micro-porous sintered surface of PTFE) it has lower permeability to most liquids and gases (and resists the locking on of ice). Impact strength and wear resistance are also higher.
Perfluorinated Alkoxy (PFA), a co-polymer of PTFE. Working temperature is -260°C to +260°C. It has similar properties to FEP but with the higher working temperature of PTFE.
Pet Food Baking Teflon Mesh Mat
Properties of PTFE coated fabrics:
- thermal stability from -150°C to +260°C
- non-adhesiveness, flexibility
- resistance to infrared, microwave and ultraviolet radiation
- strength up to 140kg/cm
- dimensional stability
- minimum sliding coefficient
- electrical insulation
- resistance to almost all industrial chemicals, thinners and solvents
- Food industry (foils for baking, contact baking, drying, freezing, bases for the preparation of confectionery)
- Packaging industry (endless transport and welding belts, bases for welding PVC and PE foils)
- Doors and windows industry (PVC windows, doors, blinds, welding different PVC profiles)
- Furniture industry (for bonding veneers and imitation foils to particle boards, wood)
Textiles, shoes, automobiles, aircraft, the electrical industry, printing industry, production of rubber profiles